- First and foremost, before purchasing any listing on my website, please thoroughly read each listing description. A lot of the listings give specific instructions for after the purchase, or information on how long the turn around time is for that item.
- All sales are FINAL, however, if you have an issue with your order, please reach out to me and I will try to find a way to make it right. The ONLY cancellations I will accept are cancellations that are made within 48 hours of purchase. After 48 hours I will not refund your purchase due to the fact that I start gathering the products to make your order as soon as I can, which includes yarn, stuffing, safety eyes and various accessories.
- I do not accept returns or exchanges, because every order that is made, is custom made for YOU.
- All items are handmade, and made-to-order. They will ship anywhere between 3-8 weeks from the date of purchase, except for during holiday seasons, where turn around times tend to be longer than normal. You will receive an email with a notice of shipment and a tracking number when your order ships.
- Once the item is in the hands of the postal system, unfortunately there is nothing that I can do. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact it had on the postal system, some items may take longer to be delivered, please keep up with the tracking information that was sent to you.
- Although I am not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen packages, I will do my best to help you track them down in the event that there is a large, unforeseen delay.